Moorview provides clean, secure and comfortable heated kennels. The kennels are designed around a courtyard so that the dogs can see each other and overlooks the secure paddock area where the dogs are free to run around and play with other dogs, if appropriate.
Moorview is run by a caring team who have a genuine love of animals and do everything in their care to ensure pets have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The dogs enjoy moorland walks in our secure 6 acre field every day and paddock time in the evening.
Situated in a quiet rural location, high in the moors away from the local town of Pateley Bridge, Harrogate.
Moorview Kennels are fully insured and have a 24-hr registered Vet on call and we also have isolation kennels if a dog becomes unwell during there stay. We are happy to administer medication if this is brought in with your dog and senior team members live on site, so there someone is availanble to care for your pet 24 hours a day.
- 7am -9am walked in our secure 6 acre field and free to run around and play if good off their lead.
- 9am breakfast
- 12-1pm play in secure grassed paddock or walked on the field
- 3.30-5pm walked in secure 6 acre field
- 5.30pm tea time
- 8.30-9pm play before bedtime and treat time.
- prices increase from 1st October 2022
|Number of Dogs||Price Per Day|
The cattery is located in a separate part of the farm and features brilliant views over the moorland and gives the cats a glimpse at our collection of sanctuary farm animals.
The kennels and cattery are separated by several, locked, gates to ensure they do not interfere with each other.
|Number of Cats||Price Per Day|
Here at Moorview we also offer Home Boarding. We have years of experience with all breeds of dogs. Your dog would be welcomed into our home and have access to 1 acre of out door play with views across stunning countryside. We can accommodate any breed and have over 10 years experience of training and socialising all breeds of dogs. We are sure that your pet will enjoy their holiday here and will definitely want to return. Please book early for home boarding as we only take 2 dogs at a time to be sure they get all the love and attention they need
- Brilliant location.
- Lots of experience.
- Local vet on call.
- Access to enclosed 1 acre field at all times.
- Own room if needed.
- Medication can be administered including insulin injection.
- Fully qualified to micro chip all pets.
|Number of Dogs||Price Per Day|
Terms & Conditions
- Dogs must be up to date with all vaccinations – including Kennel Cough. Vaccination cards will be required as proof on drop off date.
- Flea and worming treatments must be carried out at least two weeks before their arrival to ensure they are covered.
- Dogs must have ID tags and a properly fitted collar.
- Should your dog require any medication during their stay please list dosages and medication times clearly so this can be carried out.
- Any damage caused by your dog during their stay will be invoiced for. Such as furniture, personal belongings etc.
- Dogs must be toilet trained before coming for Home Boarding.
- If your dog shows any sign of aggression to us or other dogs whilst in our care you may be required to find immediate alternate care depending on the extent of the aggression and no refund will be given.
- Drop off and collection times are between 10am & 12pm or 4pm. & 6pm Times are arranged when booking the boarding.
- All payments will be taken on collection.