Moor-View provides clean, secure, comfortable heated Kennels. The kennels are designed around a courtyard so that the dogs can see each other. They are overlooking the secure paddock area where the dogs are free to run around and play with other dogs if appropriate.
Run by a caring family who have a genuine love of animals and do everything in their care to ensure pets have a comfortable and enjoyable stay at Moor-View. The dogs enjoy moorland walks in our secure 6 acre field every day and paddock time in the evening. Situated in aquiet rural location, high in the moors away from the local town of Pateley Bridge, Harrogate. Moorview Kennels is fully insured and has a 24-hr registered Vet on call, we have isolation kennels if dogs are unwell during there stay. We will administer medication if this is brought in with your dog. We live on site and there is always someone looking after your pet 24/7.
- 7am -9am walked in our secure 6 acre field and free to run around and play if good off their lead.
- 9am breakfast we have a wide variety of food available
- 12-1pm play in secure grassed paddock or walked on the field
- 3.30-5pm walked in secure 6 acre field
- 5.30pm tea time
- 8.30-9pm play before bedtime and treat time.
Here at Moorview we also offer Home Boarding. We have years of experience with all breeds of dogs. Your dog would be welcomed into our home and have access to 1 acre of out door play with views across stunning countryside. We can accommodate any breed and have over 10 years experience of training and socialising all breeds of dogs. We are sure that your pet will enjoy their holiday here and will definitely want to return. Please book early for home boarding as we only take 2 dogs at a time to be sure they get all the love and attention they need
- Brilliant location.
- Lots of experience.
- Local vet on call.
- Access to enclosed 1 acre field at all times.
- Own room if needed.
- Medication can be administered including insulin injection.
- Fully qualified to micro chip all pets.
Dog home boarding prices
Prices are £25 per day per dog. £45 for two dogs
- Dogs must be up to date with all vaccinations – including Kennel Cough. Vaccination cards will be required as proof on drop off date.
- Flea and worming treatments must be carried out at least two weeks before their arrival to ensure they are covered.
- Dogs must have ID tags and a properly fitted collar.
- Should your dog require any medication during their stay please list dosages and medication times clearly so this can be carried out.
- Any damage caused by your dog during their stay will be invoiced for. Such as furniture, personal belongings etc.
- Dogs must be toilet trained before coming for Home Boarding.
- If your dog shows any sign of aggression to myself or other dogs whilst in my care you may be required to find immediate alternate care depending on the extent of the aggression and no refund will be given.
- Drop off and collection times are Mon – Fri before 10am or after 3.30pm Sat- Sun before 10 am or between 2 – 4pm. Times are arranged when booking the boarding.
- Once booking your dog you will be required to pay a 50% deposit, then the balance to be paid 3 days before the arrival of your dog – if you cancel the booking your deposit will not be refunded.
We also offer cat home boarding where your cat will have its own bedroom with floor to ceiling window to enable your cat to enjoy the views of the countryside.
Cat home boarding is £20 per day. Own single bed.
We can accommodate diabetic insulin dependent cats.
For more images visit our Facebook page.
For more information please call us now on
01423 711993 or click here to email us.